Saturday, February 28, 2009

CALLUM IS IN LOVE!!!!!



This is my boy, Callum. HE IS 12!!!!!!!

He made me laugh massively last night, and continues to do so today. He had his first proper High School Disco last night, with a 'date' also!!

He has been 'seeing' Zoe for a little while now. He came home from school last week all flustered, as he had seen Zoe's bra!! Apparently she was taking her sweatshirt off, and her blouse lifted with it, ha ha I tell you he was absolutely flabbergasted about it, bless him.

Well, last night, he had his school disco, and the house was stinking, he had used eniough deodorant to sort a battalion of boys for a week, he then wanted to borrow some hairgel, but doesnt really know how to use it, so he looked like a hedgehog lol. Anyway he got himself 'tarted' up and was ready to go.

He boogied to every beat of music in the car on the way, and by the time we got there, he was sooo giddy with excitement. I walked him to the hall, and a group of girls called out 'Hi Callum' to which he yelled in shock (like they had just jumped out from behind a hedge, i think he was concentrating on getting to the hall to find his chick lol) and then they said 'Hi Callum's mum' i answered Hi back, much to Callum's disgust and he hissed at me 'Don't Speak to them!!' ooooh get him stroppy!!

I waved him off and went home, setting my phone alarm, reminding me that i had to go back and pick him up for 10!

When I got there I text him to say i was waiting in the car park for him, and he came flying out at 40,000 feet and rising. He hopped in the car and was looking all smug with himself, then puffed his chest out and announced 'I HAVE KISSED ZOE!' took a big excited breath 'WITH TONGUES!!!' OH MY WORD!! I nearly choked. He then progressed into giving me FULL and graphic details!! eeeeeewwwwwww I so didnt want to know!!! When we got home, he relayed all the details to Andy and then bounced off to bed like tigger.

He woke up this morning all singing and schmoozing, HE HAS SOOO GOT IT BAD FOR THIS GIRL!!! bless him.

He refuses to give me any more information, as he thinks i will take the mickey (mmmm as if, I SO HAVENT sang Callum and Zoe up a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, to him, and i SO HAVENT sang I kissed a girl and i liked it to him either!! lol) and he is fuming that i have put all details on my facebook lol, wait til he finds out about this here ha ha ha.

Well, I gotta go, can feel another round of ribbing coming on lol. Will update further, when he gives more details lol

Speak soon

4 comments:

  1. WTG Callum...i remember him kissing my girls..no tongues though, back then ;).
    If you were my Mum i'd keep tight lipped too H!! hahaha...Becky first tongue kiss left her so horrified she bit the poor boys tongue! So nice one C for coming home in one piece :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW He is one damned good looking kid ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course he is a good looking kid! He takes after his mommy !!! lol who am i trying to kid??

    ReplyDelete
  4. And will i see an update here any time soon? Come on - it's PINK!

    ReplyDelete