Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Check me out! I have remembered to come back again!

Hello again!


I have remembered to come back again and fill you in on my day! LOL

The kids and I have had a busy day! We went to visit friends in Temple Herdewyke (where we have just moved from) and had a good old catch up with a few of our friends. It is exactly 2 months tomorrow since we left, and to be honest it has felt soooo much longer. It was so good to see Laura, Callum and Ellie, and the kids all played fabulously (they normally do anyway) which allowed Laura and I plenty of chance to drink copiuos amounts of tea (which you can guarantee I will be up and down all night weeing lol) and a good old chat. There wasnt masses we needed to catch up on really, as we talk regularly on the phone, but it was still good none the less. Then we went over to the 'Drop-in' which is a community 'house' where we used to hang out (mmm I'm 35, is it uncool to say a hang out somewhere, oh well tuff if it is really ha ha) Again we caught up with a few friends, and it was really good to catch up with them too.

Thank you girls for a fab day! and we really MUST do it again soon!

I honestly did not think i would miss that place at all, but when it came to leaving, i was sooooo sad, and after arriving here in shrivenham, and found it difficult to re-build my life her, i ws actually regretting leaving and actually wished i had stayed!!! I will explain love hate relationship of my time in that arse end of nowhere tomorrow, as it is getting very late now. Besides, it is a long (very boring story, which you may need a thermos flask and packed lunch to sit down and read it lol)

So, until tomorrow peeps, i bid you good night

Luv H xx

2 comments:

  1. Cannot believe you are only in Wilts, duh! I AM visiting you at easter..need to see "little" Callum and see if he still cuddles like he used to LOL (I know he will love that!! haha). Glad you had a great day though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh we moved here in December, but we only here til august, then moving on again! Will have to make a rrangements to get together at easter, and Yes i know callum will love giving you huggles ha ha ha NOT

    Speak soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete