Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catching Up with myself!!! (Take 2!)

WOWEEEEEEE!! I HAVE ARRIVED IN BLOGLAND!!!! and what a lovely place it is too (Thank you soooo much Gilly, it looks fanfairytastic) I am soo happy with what she has done, all I need to do, is remember to keep coming back to fill in my news ha ha ha!

As previously mention (Gilly) my good friend told me about her blogging in July last year, and i have been following her for a while, she is soo creative. I dont think i could be as creative as she has on her blog (but i will try, and if not i will YELL at the top of my lungs, and gilly come fix it :0) Yay!!)

When she told me, I thought wow, that is soo cool, and it sounds like a fab idea. I have been facebooking like mad recently and have got in touch with so many people, from ALL of my previous lives (went to school with Gilly and she was my bestest friend).

Although it has been interesting to catch up and find out what we have all been up to in the last 5 cazillion years, it has become a little repetitive in recounting what has happened. You get a sense of De-ja-vu during the conversation, and after a while, you sit thinking 'have i already told you this??' and you can tell from the tone of voice/ or the way that they write, that YES! Indeed, you have already told them that QUITE A FEW TIMES ALREADY! LOL, so here I am.

Besides, it gives me a little space to catch up with all my peeps without Andy (my beloved and darling husband) tutting because he can't hear the telly, or rolling his eyes, because he gets to hear the WHOLE 'catch up talk' for the millionth time!!

Well I am going to go and have a look around, see what else I can add to make me look as clever as Gilly, and also to see if I can try and make my life sound remotely interesting (I enjoy it, whether you will enjoy reading it is a different matter)

Speak soon

H xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to planet addictive Hayley!! You will love it here! Apologies in advance to the lovely and understanding Andy!! hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm, i have already thought of something else i neeeeeeed to put on, ha ha!!! Um will you talk me through putting photos on too, in email

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Sparkles - this is wifey Davies ere...my owrd i cried with laughter over Callums hot date - bless him.....hehehe..at least you dont have to fork out or the wedding...<3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete